Wow! What kind of resolution is this? I am known to be lazy at home.
Since I don’t work outside our home, I will consider being a stay at home mom to be my WORK. I guess what I can promise as a resolution are as follow:
- make sure to change our beddings every week.
- mop the kitchen floor every single day
- clean the living room every 2 days, hehehe..
- check downstairs at least every week.
- give bathroom general cleaning every week
- limit my grocery shopping to once a week to save money
- put away clean clothes as soon as it’s done.
- make sure the kids have their normal food before I cook ours.
- take a shower every night (hey! it’s part of my job..:) don’t you think?)
- make sure Roan is done with his homework before he can watch TV.
- Let my mom do the laundry since it’s her exercise.
I guess, this is it. This job description belongs to a “HOUSEMAID” what d’ya all think???